View Single Post
Old 16 October 2021, 21:06   #993
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesta_smsc View Post
Seems like I cannot get this to work. The drop down list for COM port only shows COM1 and COM2 but mine is COM26 and Auto Detect fails to detect the Greaseweazle. Probably more of an issue for Rob but just wondering if there is a manual way to set the COM port to the correct one.
Yeah, most of configuration is in FloppyBridge side in official WinUAE. Much better separation between emulation of FloppyBridge and hopefully makes FB less sensitive to bit rot when/if I lose interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraj View Post
Seems like b37 broke the first part of Darkness - High Density. A500 Quickstart + cycle exact mode (config file attached). Flashing rectangles of a scratch buffer (? - see screenshot). Was fine in b36.

Edit: Introduced by c010789b3d3c122fedd56656cfb8a357b73d5f8b "Blitter cycle-exact changes."
Confirmed. Non-CE mode fix broke CE mode if copper is used to update blitter registers. (decide_fetch_safe change)

This always happens, when cycle-exact A500 mode gets multiple updates, glitches are introduced in non-CE modes and it takes few attempts before both work correctly.

Page generated in 0.05655 seconds with 10 queries