View Single Post
Old 24 September 2021, 04:58   #271
juen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Abbott View Post
Wish I could say the same.

A1200 with WB3.0 and Blizzard 1230-IV:-

- Hundreds of Enforcer hits at startup. I would find where in the program it is reading low memory, but I can't because the executable is crunched.

- Tracker display is very jerky (network task has priority?). Painful to watch. Can't find an option to turn it off.

- After playing a few mods It crashed spectacularly as it overwrote all the screen memory (but the song kept playing!).

@juen - If you want help with debugging then supply the executable uncrunched. Otherwise I will avoid it until you produce a more stable version. Please use something to monitor illegal low memory accesses during development - preferably an MMU based tool like The Enforcer that catches reads as well as writes.
"Tracker display is very jerky" - can you be more accurate? does anybody still have such feelings of you?

program was tested on mc68000 and it is working, but this is not a typical amiga setup with internet so this is what it is. i don't have any big (or any medium) issues on my amiga which I use every day (a4k/060, a1200 vampire, a500 with aca500+ and aca030). can you give more details about your configuration? especially the system and patches?

the program is still under development. Thanks to the tests of users who use it every day, subsequent errors disappear from it almost every day. I'm not forcing anyone to use it, but thank you for doing it

during the tests I will be grateful for writing in the first place directly on imp, that's where we can easily share any irregularities

Page generated in 0.04648 seconds with 11 queries