Thread: AGA or RTG
View Single Post
Old 21 September 2021, 20:52   #163
Chucky

"You don't know how to bring people in to support you, google it. Ask. There are storefronts that can make it easy for everyone. You, supporters, everyone."

you doesn't seem to get it: if a person cannot get arsed to search for stuff. there are no interest to get MORE of those demanding time-consuming persons.. if the T1260 can sell over 500 boards with absolutly NO marketing what-so-ever (or atleast a extremly small marketing) it is well enough.. I could w/o problem do a complete E-Commerce system where you could point-n-click order.. even with individual cvhoises of cpu, memsize etc.. but that would also mean MORE work for nothing. your posts here clearly shows why it is an issue..

you believe you are supporting a project with money. but money is just a small part of the deal.. yes. it DOES cost money to develope. but you can clearly read in your posts that you would also be a real time-cosumer. "YOU PAID 320 FOR IT" without thinking of how much of that went to parts, went to cover the time before ythere was a "product" and how much is needed to cover future fixes and improvements.. time you need to be from your family and fix stuff. time that you later maybe want to "make up" for. like going on a small family trip etc.. maybe this also costs..

but no. you PAID 320.. you are entitled...

exactly that is what you as a hobbyist NOT want to. you want to help, you want to support. but those "I PAID...:" is the pain in the butt you do not want to have.. questions and patiantly waiting for answers from anyone in a forum etc. THAT is the way.. not "I PAID..." nope.. and that you clearly shown is what you get if you do a storefront etc..

not everyone want costumers.. they want maybe USERS. a clear difference..

Page generated in 0.04607 seconds with 11 queries