Thread: AGA or RTG
View Single Post
Old 20 September 2021, 18:57   #106
YouKnowWho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefcep2 View Post
Look a while I bought a GBS flicker fixer/scan doubler in a nice box with various fixes, proper amiga cable from a one man show. It took him literally over 4 months after paying and multiple unanswered polite and gentle emails to get it. And when it arrived, it didn't and still doesn't output video. So now what: more waiting, If I send it in, will I get get back, will I hear form him again. So I gave up and forgot about it. Until I got back in to Amiga again recntly. And then decided to follow it up. "Send me pics he says". So I do. Months ago. No reply yet.

If its starts with shit service and communication its probably going to end that way.

There's this idea that because we're a niche market, we almost have to BEG to give some sellers our money. Its just not good enough.
I'm glad at least one person understands! For a second there I was starting to think like I'm the nutty one because I expected a reply within a week or two to an email offering 1000 Euro to someone.

In all fairness, they probably (rightly) figured I was crazy for offering it, and spared me the regret.

Page generated in 0.04241 seconds with 11 queries