Thread: AGA or RTG
View Single Post
Old 17 September 2021, 18:52   #75
YouKnowWho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grelbfarlk View Post
Yeah like Chucky was thinking of the PicassoIV in the A1200 case-preposterous. However just a little taller and it could work and they need to add the second 3 1/2" bay to the other side of the A1200 like he promised to get backers.

Oh so Chucky you should also figure adding an AGA video slot to your design too. But maybe do the Checkmate A1500 version first.
Yes, the Checkmate A1500 use case is clearly one that makes sense for this idea. I've shared the A1200 Zorro card idea with the creator of UnAmiga as I ordered my UnAmiga, and while I cannot and am not speaking on his behalf, and I'm sure he's busy with many things, the idea appears to have been noted based on feedback.

Of course Edu works closely with Stephen on various projects, so who knows? I have a Checkmate A1500 as well, and would certainly put in a Zorro slot for an RTG card in there, no doubt. There is room to spare for an interconnected in the A1500, but the Zorro and accelerator would have to be installed before being put in the A1500. However, it appears doable, and of course we have the benefit of elevation of accelerator in the case, as there is room.

Last edited by YouKnowWho; 17 September 2021 at 18:58.

Page generated in 0.04358 seconds with 11 queries