View Single Post
Old 01 September 2021, 12:31   #1
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

Once more, charming comments on Youtube about homebrew efforts

Lovely to read comments on Youtube:

[ Show youtube player ]

Some excerpts:

"I hate having to say this but this feels like an old free cover disk game or something you find on Aminet, but very good music I must say."

"Not bad. However, an OCS Amiga is capable of more than this. The color depth on this game is pretty disappointing. There are ways of improving the look of the game while maintaining performance."

"More like an 8-bit game with Amiga sound. And yeah, we got better shooters out there. There's too many R-Type clones already on Amiga alone. I like the multilayer parallax though."

"If the Commodore 64 can pull this game of with 64k Ram 1MHZ [ Show youtube player ] Then I think The Amiga can do it a bit better!"

"It's a nice game all round, but this just plays like most Amiga games. Always something missing. Project X stupidly hard poor level design, Super stardust same. Then the Megadrive came along Thunderforce 3 destroyed everything on the Amiga, sound, amazing gameplay, level design. I know the diehards will disagree but that's the facts."

-----------------
That said, most comments on other videos have been nothing but nice and positive, so I can definitely take it.

Seems that certain Youtubers attract a lot of ass hats commenting, though.

Page generated in 0.06260 seconds with 11 queries