View Single Post
Old 30 August 2021, 14:14   #93
Pyrdacor

@malko: I guess dlfrsilver has already french translations for everything. The only thing I can offer is to fix all the bugs I already fixed in the german and/or english versions.

@Jield: No I will first work on the mod for Ambermoon and then start the third part of the trilogy. I need practice in game design . Also I need editing tools that I create now along with the mod. So the mod is kind of a preparation project for the third part.

@Cherno: Can you provide a screenshot of the glitches? Maybe a driver issue/setting?

@dlfrsilver: Each displayed text character is a glyph. Ambermoon uses a mapping from the character code to a glyph graphic. There is a mapping table inside Ambermoon_extro and other programs like AM2_CPU. So if the wrong character code is used, it can not find the correct glyph graphic to display. The character code is dependent on the encoding (for example iso-latin-1, UTF-8, etc). But as I said I will try to fix this on my end by adjusting my import routine of the text files. The only thing I need from you are text files that are limited to 46 chars.

@all: Today I started to implement a 2D Map Editor for Ambermoon. A lot of stuff to do but I'm excited about it already.

Page generated in 0.05382 seconds with 11 queries