View Single Post
Old 10 August 2021, 12:44   #7
lordofchaos
TinkerTailorContentMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortuguesePilot View Post
A shame. No functional keyboard = no buy from me. Imagine all the games and programs that need keyboard input (sometimes a fast one, like The Chaos Engine or Dyna Blaster) and you have to deal with the virtual keyboard and all its shortcomings? No, not gonna work for me. Plus I already have a PSX mini, underneath all these minis are very alike, I don't need another one, even if it's dressed on an A500 costume. If it had a functioning keyboard, super! Would jump on one as fast as I could. As it stands, it's a no for me. And yes, I know about the option of connecting an external keyboard to it but alas... it's just not right. I have my real Amigas and I think I'll keep amigaing with them.
I share your concern about the Keyboard, bit disappointed they are going with the "Mini" design, but then again they did this with the C64 Mini initially and over time we got the full sized machine, we can hope..

For myself it's a nice convivence, easy to transport and hook up to a modern TV, introduce to some friends and family without the hassle.

Page generated in 0.04569 seconds with 11 queries