View Single Post
Old 28 July 2021, 13:04   #2
aeberbach

This is a subject some of us have thought a lot about...

There are the ones made by Amiga On The Lake for use with the Kipper2k keyboards but they don't separate them (and the keyboards can take a long time to be delivered as another thread will show you).

Cheap option is to buy sets from aliexpress or similar. Buy a couple of sets, including some blanks, and use the 6 or so 1.25U keys in each set as F keys. Not ideal but not too expensive.

For keyboards I made I bought a set at Signature Plastics. They can supply individual keys in any width required with most legends (including the Amiga keys) available. The only legend they do not have is "Help". I fitted out an A600 set but the cost was high. If you want the list of the individual keys I ordered I can find that. The more people that contact them (pimpmykeyboard.com) and request an affordable set of keys for Amiga computers the more likely it is to happen but they haven't shown much interest in pricing an Amiga set anything like a PC set just yet.

If you want to have some A600/A1200 layouts to help plan what keys you're going to get: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=100257

Page generated in 0.04510 seconds with 11 queries