Old 25 July 2021, 10:35   #885
ESC
Bad Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishicorn View Post
1) ...
Teaser from the latest video
https://i.imgur.com/wh5lOsR.png
Also Wolfenstein 3D only had straight walls, not angled ones.

Quote:
4) ...

5) ...
Yes you could play those games on an upgraded AGA-machine before with very low framerates, thank you for pointing this out, I don't know what it has to do with this project since this is meant to be running on a A500, same with the comment about the other supposed Doom-clones. I don't know if you know this but a lot of people out there are still running A500's at home, you've got a skewed perspective thinking everyone has an upgraded AGA-machine at home.

Quote:
6) ...
There's always a risk of interest fizzling out, especially with demotivating comments like this

Quote:
7) ...
Basically "It's already been done on other machines, why even try on this one", also it's still not a Wolfenstein game dude.

Quote:
P.S.
What is this grammar-Nazi shit, you know everyone hates people that are like this right? Who gives a crap, we know what people mean when they write it doesn't have to be perfect, no one cares but you.

Quote:
P.P.P.S.
You are very much trying to be negative and demotivating, don't you even try to deny it.

But it was a nice attempt dude, it didn't bite on me though, still enthusiastic about this.

Page generated in 0.08060 seconds with 11 queries