View Single Post
Old 05 July 2021, 19:17   #77
rabidgerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
@rabidgerry
Why are you using such a weird WinUAE configuration and then complain about this and that doesn't work flawless?

Why a 060 CPU, no JIT, but MMU, no UAEGFX card?
Why not a 020 CPU + JIT, fastest possible, no MMU, UAEGFX card, P96?

If you use a 060, which 68060.library is installed and is the mmu.library also installed?

I've no 060 problems without the MMU and the Phase5 68060.library 46.7 on WinUAE, or a 040 config with 68040.library v44.2, but usually I prefer a 68020 + 68882 setup, which never makes any problems.
Is it weird? I didn't know it was. Don't take for granted everyone knows as much as you please.

Also I'm hardly complaining. samplist made this script for everyone to use, I figured I would try it out as opposed to the lengthy process I went through building a 3.1.4.1 build from scratch not long ago. I'm just trying to utilize this cool package someone has kindly put together for the likes of me so if it doesn't work right in my hardware replicated WINAUE setup then I don't want to jump right in and use it on my hardware. Make sense?

Ok since you ask. I use a 060 with MMU setup as I sometimes use my CF cards plugged into my PC. So if I make a HDF in WINUAE I'm planning on using it on actual hardware once I fine tune it. Building on previous configs I had used in the past I simply modified those to replicate the 060 setup I have in hardware. Where did I get the initial configs from? From a tutorial online that detailed a config that would be suitable for setting up CF cards to use in real hardware.

What libraries am I using? The ones that came with OS3.2 bundle, what are they? Thors MMU Library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b00toNic View Post
@rabidgerry
Just copy everything over.

@all
Running fine now after I got rid of copper-demon.
I copied the BCWB_Files from the new update and placed into the same folder as BestClassicWB v2.0.2, then ran the script and let it do the work for me

Last edited by rabidgerry; 05 July 2021 at 19:44.

Page generated in 0.04279 seconds with 11 queries