View Single Post
Old 08 June 2021, 11:17   #175
walkero

GUIGfx it is a little bit tricky to make it work, because there are so many different versions. If I am not wrong, inside the GUIGfx archive there is an example program. If that works, then this is installed fine on your system.

One of the latest MUI 5 version include GUIGfx, so this makes things much more easy for the end user.

@decker
If I understand right, for both iGame versions you are not using GUIGfx. Possibly you have it disabled from tooltypes or prefs. Can you please confirm that?

At the latest iGame versions we had some changes to load as an image the icon of the slave, in case a screenshot is not available. Maybe that changed the way the screenshot gets the dithering. I will check again that code and come back to you if there is anything I could do.

Also, for the problem about opening guigfx.library, can you please tell me what CPU do you use with the ClassicWB ADVSP Lite? Probably the library is for different CPU and fails to open, that's why you get this message. But I will have a look to see if there is a bug somewhere. But you can check yourself also, if the example in GUIGfx package works on that system or crashes.

@all
Thank you all guys for using iGame and reporting those issues

Page generated in 0.04679 seconds with 10 queries