View Single Post
Old 26 May 2021, 17:23   #709
roondar

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxb View Post
That is not my opinion. I didn't mentioned my opinion in this thread and maybe not this year on eab. It is well known that Amiga didn't stopped with A500 + 512kb. The (active) Amiga users used at least 030 + fastram + HD starting from mid '90. Of course many switched to other systems. If all users here would be OCS/ESC only users wouldn't change that.
Yes, it really is just your opinion. Don't understand why this is so hard for you to grasp - you saying something is a base configuration doesn't make it so. You can repeat it as often as you like, but that still won't make it anything other than an opinion.
Quote:
Sorry, I don't know what do you want to say.
It's not that hard, the Amiga is a dead system. So it's the past. Don't know how to make it any easier for you.
Quote:
I didn't claim anything. Didn't I wrote everybody can do/choose whatever he/she likes?!
So I don't understand something: you say that there is no fixed base system and agree with me that it's just a choice...

So why all this stuff about 68030's? After all, I'm not arguing that people shouldn't code for them. Rather the opposite, I'm arguing that people should target whatever Amiga they like (by repeatedly pointing out everyone is free to have their own opinion). All I'm really adding is that I personally wouldn't go that route and don't really see the point myself. But if someone wants to do it, sure, why not? I never said any different.

Last edited by roondar; 26 May 2021 at 17:32.

Page generated in 0.04891 seconds with 11 queries