View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 05:43   #15
Retro-Nerd
Missile Command Champion

I'm not discussing if What's App is social media or not. Seems a bit silly for me, because all things considered it actually can be called that too.

Your tone strikes me a bit pissed (i get that), even arrogant at this point. No one is blaming you for something. I know his stubborn and sometimes aggressive "phases". But i guess it could have been handled better. That's all what i' saying to that matter. Obviously it's a lost case now.

Quote:
I cannot speak for DamienD, what I can do is bring up hundreds of posts where he has either trolled another member or engaged in a negative manner with various members and abused his position as a gm by threatening to ban users who didn't agree with his opinion. Now I have told all of this to Damien.
Sure, he was nasty at times. But most of them he banned or threatend to ban deserved that too, 100%. Could probably show you hundreds of posts too where he tried to stay reasonable, but had to eat shit from real troll "members", and got triggered. They knew which buttons they had to push. So, yes. There is more than black and white" to that too. His biggest mistake was he got too involved in all the mod duties and burned out. He seems a bit frustated. The way he lost his s-mod power wasn' the most elegant action from the the EAB team either. Doesn't matter if you agree to that or not. This grudge between him an Graeme runs a few month now.

Last edited by Retro-Nerd; 20 May 2021 at 05:53.

Page generated in 0.05715 seconds with 11 queries