View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 05:18   #14
BippyM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro-Nerd View Post
Because he said that you and Graeme had a fight last night over What's App. Or do you say he lied in the face to me? Why should he do that?
DamienD did have a discussion with me on whatsapp, instigated by him. He was aggressive in his messages, I was diplomatic and explanatory. This is when I explained the reason he received a SHORT ban. He then proceeded to ignore anything I had said, tell me to go fuck myself and accuse me of shit that is completely untrue. I could have banned him for longer but I understand he is angry, upset and despite what you and he thinks, I actually hold him in high regard. I took what he said with a pinch of salt. Despite what you think there is always more than just one persons side to something. Has DamienD lied to you?? I have no idea, has he told you the reason he received a ban? no idea, and if he did has he told you what I told him? again I have no idea. I cannot speak for DamienD, what I can do is bring up hundreds of posts where he has either trolled another member or engaged in a negative manner with various members and abused his position as a gm by threatening to ban users who didn't agree with his opinion. Now I have told all of this to Damien.

Has he accused me of things that are blatantly ridiculous. Yes he did this via whatsapp, and he could not support what he has said.. Why because it is untrtue.

Whatsapp is also not social media. It is a person to person messaging app (in this instance) and I also clearly told DamienD in his ban message to not contact me outside of the eab over this and we would discuss via PM on his return. He proceeded to ignore that

So when you and any other member has finished, get off your high horse because you don't have all the facts and stop making assumptions.

Page generated in 0.04975 seconds with 11 queries