View Single Post
Old 20 May 2021, 04:21   #10
BippyM
Global Moderator

I haven't read all of this yet but a banning isn't always directly related to just the post that people. See and assume, so let's not eh. There have been other issues with DamienD in the past that you are not privvy to. I didn't announce DamienD being banned nor would I announce if I were to give you or anyone else a warning, ban etc.

As moderators we try to keep an eye on the behaviour of members and a lot of the time that behaviour including posts is kept an eye on. When someone steps over that threshold they might be banned.

Let's stop making assumptions about things you clearly have no understanding of, other than the most recent incident which is fresh in your minds.

With the "cleanup" again you have no idea. The posts are still there, they have been removed from public view. Moderators can still view them.

Anyone else wants to discuss this feel free to private message myself, any other gm or rck

Ps.. DamienD has received a short ban. He is fully aware of the reasons for the ban, whether he agrees or not, I have told him what has led to this..

Page generated in 0.06672 seconds with 11 queries