View Single Post
Old 03 May 2021, 22:56   #16
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehmi View Post
I don't believe there is a way to switch graphic assets from one version to another - DOS assets might have prevalence. Just keep Flashback.rsrc and VOICE.VCE in the data folder (and Amiga mod music in data\music); then remove DOS files.
Yeah my problem was that I had put the DOS files in a folder inside /DATA, I guess the program looks recursively for the stuff.

I got it to work and realized this is not how the Mac game works. Looks like a trained version or something, with a level select instead of the regular game menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fehmi View Post
The floppy version only extracted a 100kb file even though the SIT archive is originally 6mb.
I fell for the same trap. Used my Mac to extract the file again to a pendrive that then I stuck into a PC, and there's a large file of the required size, hidden in the folder, besides the 100KB file!

Replacing it for what was uploaded yielded the same results. How do I see the game as it's meant to be without the level skip/cheats?
Also there seems to be a lot of slowdowns on my setup.

Also I couldn't get the voice to work though, what commandline do I need to use? Can I set these commandline arguments as default in the INI file?

Page generated in 0.05802 seconds with 11 queries