View Single Post
Old 28 April 2021, 22:50   #178
Crashdisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtcool View Post
That's perfectly allright, Crashdisk, only asking. In the mean time, I decided to create some databases with the new tool (as I have a bad cold and generally needed to relax and not do mindtaxing stuff). There's quite a few of them in this

ftp://grandis.nu/~Uploads/curtcool/A...ollections.zip

In other words, I made databases from, among others: Danish Collection (my own), BS1 Collection, Dutch Collection, Austrian Collection, a few collections from Icycool, Skid Row Collection, Di3tz33 (or whatever) collection and a quite a few others. Probably useful for me, may not be for you. Would like a complete database of all adf/dms-files on amigascne.org too, but ... That's gonna be hard work ...
Thanks for sharing, it's interesting and I've already done it on my side but I don't share for some reasons....

For amigascne, it would be interesting, I do this work 2 or 3 times a year. My last dump is dated 2020-11-24.
I have also included Break's Amiga Demo Scene and Chip's ADA. The database will be published tomorrow with Unrenamed Warez if everything goes well

Page generated in 0.04497 seconds with 11 queries