View Single Post
Old 27 April 2021, 22:28   #932
Magix
calm down do how.

Send a message via ICQ to Magix
Both the first two demos of the game and the live broadcast of AmigaBill had already impressed me. And, I just bought the digital version too. Haven't had a New Amiga game in a long, long time. So excited! When I find my joystick, planning to play really long hours because I can't handle SHMUP games with the keyboard.

As a result of dear Mike's long and determined work, a truly remarkable artwork has been created. Hope the sales figures will be many times higher than the expectations.

I wish you success in your next projects, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
One word from me about supporting the game:

Since the boxed physical versions are priced very nicely and are and were extremely costly to make with all the stuff inside plus contributions by other artists wo got paid for that, if you want to support ME directly (means the guy who coded, pixeled and protrackered this) and show a bit of love and respect for my work, the best thing you can do is buying the digital edition of the game on itch.io (ideally along the gorgeous boxed editions ?? )

http://tigerskunk.itch.io/inviyya

It's only 12 dollars (around 10 Euros), but will get you an adf, whdload version, and a cd32 iso.

Also, and this is important: depending on the amount of people buying this digital version, I will even go on upgrading the game, adding some little and maybe even bigger things and extras like a whole new level to make the game even more awesome.

Plus it gives me an incentive to create other Amiga games of that quality in the future.

Page generated in 0.06484 seconds with 10 queries