View Single Post
Old 21 April 2021, 13:45   #14
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manossg View Post
So what, even if only one were released, or none? Why shouldn't more new games come out for it? I think it is definitely worth seeing devs taking advantage of the Vamp's capabilities.
It's like you can't read properly...

Where have I said that no games should be created for Vampire???

What I said is "you'll be very hard pressed to find any game devs creating games only for Vampires."

...and you can see a game devs response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
If the "get paid" really means it and this is not for vampire exclusive, then i might be interested.
Quote:
I think he does so in a positive and constructive spirit. Heck, he even generously gave a V4 as a present! In my eyes this is a positive contribution to the community. What is wrong with that?
Where have I said that he isn't generous???

Quote:
Myself, I don't see the point in the negativity towards the Vampire. Yes, it is not for everyone, but it is not out there to reduce your Amiga enjoyment. You can simply ignore it and move on or be constructive about it.

Antivamp sentiment (especially uncalled-for) is a kind of fanboyism too, methinks.
I just don't see the point of someone constantly advertising Vampire's in virtually every single post. Boring and spamtastic IMHO

Do you see me constantly banging on about how good WinUAE is?

Anyway, let's leave it there shall we.

Page generated in 0.07368 seconds with 11 queries