View Single Post
Old 12 April 2021, 12:06   #838
nikosidis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
Cool, looking forward what you will say about all the changes that happened in the last three weeks of development...

Thanks for all your testing, Niko. Made a lot of differences on many details in the game...
I watched AmigaBill yesterday and the Dragon Level you did a lot of changes. Even the dragon boss changed, looking really good Music in Level 1 did change too. Very nice final polish I think.
I'm glad I could help This game has become something very special. Very happy you hung on and did not release it earlier. There are a lot of Amiga games that seams rushed. This could have been one of them but is not

The way you listen to the community been a part of the final product.
You released the beta version of the 1st level and a lot of feedback came from that.
Some feedback was good, some not. All the same, you, Tony and other beta-testers worked this out great in the end.

With Inviiya the levels are equally good. Different design, different music. The game never get boring. 1 am I had to leave AmigaBill but I never seen him that hooked on a game. Must be the longest AmigaBill episode ever

Gratz!! Instant classic.

Page generated in 0.04250 seconds with 11 queries