View Single Post
Old 02 April 2021, 20:56   #1
Daolon

Slime Fighter on a Space Station

First time poster, so apologies for any mistakes. I made an account out of desperation to find this game.

The game is an early 90's isometric, with the main character as the only person on board a space station. His job was to keep systems running while slimes invaded the base. You had lives, but when you died, your body became a mega slime boss.

You could create robotic assistants to help keep slimes under control. I remember one that was a cleaning robot that would vacuum up slimes in it's zone. The game was real-time, had an overview map so you could best place your resources, an elevator for multiple levels. I would lump it in with action/strategy.

Things from others searching for the same game on different forums: white tubes, the slimes could be green, the main character might have a vacuum himself, the point of the game was to make sure the reactor on the space station didn't explode.

I have scoured through abandonware and DOS category sites, to no help. My guess, then, is that it was a cover disk or unpublished? Any help you could give me would be great.

Games it is not: Shadoworlds, D/Generation

Page generated in 0.04592 seconds with 10 queries