View Single Post
Old 19 March 2021, 09:46   #1
AMIGASYSTEM

AROS One x86 v1.5 Realized

UPDATE AROS One v1.6 -> HERE

AROS One x86 v1.5 ISO DVD: Download

AROS One x86 v1.5 USB Flash: Download, to burn the USB image we recommend using the software Rufus, but you can also use the software Etcher.

AROS One x86 New version of my Distribution based on the new Core by Deadwood, among the novelties a USB Flash App to Create Live Pendrive, App created by Paolone that I thank and modified by me to make it compatible on AROS One.

AROS One is now also distributed in the "Pendrive Image" format, once this image is burned on a 4GB or larger Pendrive it will allow you to recreate a Live USB that can be booted on all supported PCs and consequently install AROS on HD without the need for a DVD.

What's new in AROS One v1.5

Updates and New Software:
- AROS-20180415-1 Core Update (March 2021)
- App Live USB to Create Live Pendrive
- Added and improved file associations to icons and Dopus4
- ZuneARC Added support LZX, Tar.Z, .Tar.gz, .Bz2
- arSFSDoctor (GUI for Disk Recovery or Deleted Partitions and Corrupted SFS Partitions.)
- FakeFastmem (Adds FastMem on Wanderer)
- Updated Zune Libraries
- Removed from AROS One the program "RNOPublisher", those interested can download it from Aminet

AROS One Graphic Improvements:
- Mirror Effect Application Icons
- Glow effect on drawer icons
- Updated External Commands for ZuneARC
- Retouching 2 OS4-MOS Style Workbench Windows Skins
- New AviBuild Skin
- New Zune ARC Skins
- New Skin for MeteMP3
- New Skin for MP3 Player
- New Skin for FrameBuild
- New Skins for HarmonyPlayer
- 3 New Skins for MPlayer
- 3 New Skins for MP3 ZAMP

Test Video: DualBoot - AROS One / Win10 (for optimal viewing set the video to 720p)

AROS One x86, Installazione su VMVare: Tutorial Video (for optimal viewing set the video to 720p)

AROS One x86, Installazione HD su VirtualBox: Tutorial Video (for optimal viewing set the video to 720p)

AROS One x86 su PC Reale Inspiron Mini 9: Tutorial Video (for optimal viewing set the video to 720p)

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 16 November 2021 at 10:53.

Page generated in 0.04590 seconds with 11 queries