View Single Post
Old 05 March 2021, 16:13   #1
Jonny0r

Issue with PiMiGA 1.5 and Speedlink Completion Pro.

Hello Amiga friends

Short question from my side, since a week approx. i buyed a Raspberry Pi 400 to run PiMiGA which is really awesome.
First i tried it with my C64 Mini Controller, which was direct working. (But to be honest, this controller is ..... ähm ... i guess you know what i want to say)
I buyed a Speedlink Competion Pro which really feels awesome and klicki...
But the PiMiGA seems to have issues to support it.
When i go to the Config Menu FN+F12 then on "INPUT" the Port 1 Controller is default empty "NONE".
I can choose from the drop down "PC Game Controller", which is in this case the correct choise (i guess) as the directions are working, but the Buttons are not working.
I googeld a bit and i found a thread in the Amiberry forum that you have to use custom controls.
I played around a bit with it, but for some games its working and for others not.
So, i would kindly like to ask if one of you has the same problems and got it working correctly and can perhaps add a screenshot how he set it up? This would be awesome.
One other thing would be, when i config it as i do (which is wrong ?) then on the next reboot everything is gone again.

Thanks in advance for your Support
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	71164   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	71165   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg