View Single Post
Old 05 February 2021, 12:54   #11
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havie View Post
Played the arcade version on my Picade and have concluded that it's not a game that works well with a joystick as the controls are pretty twitchy (I would say less twitchy than your version) as I did manage to win on a few tracks whereas yours I struggle to get round a lap!
The arcade game was made for steering wheels, you can't conclude that my port doesn't work well with joysticks because countless other racers used that as input.

Also - what do you mean by "twitchy" - I have literally know idea what it means?

If you find the game hard to complete a track then simply say so, this then adds weight to the game being far too diifficult.

Edit - I apologise if this has came over arsey and abrupt, I don't mean to be. What I would ask is just if you are going to play test it and report stuff then please try and be specific about problems in the game without game play opinions, it's all I ask. I'll need to tune the game play and polish it, what's important at the moment is that blatant bugs are addrssed.

Last edited by mcgeezer; 05 February 2021 at 14:18.

Page generated in 0.04436 seconds with 11 queries