Thread: Tf1260
View Single Post
Old 12 January 2021, 15:21   #185
indigolemon
Bit Copying Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
AJCopland - NAILED IT!

You know how Chucky keeps calling people dicks and dickheads on this thread? Well...I think that describes Stephen's behaviour here, which you summed up swimmingly. I mean...who does what Stephen has done in the Amiga scene?

I said it elsewhere, I hope the ghosts who he claims are stealing his precious IP bring it to market - because I'll give THEM my money with pleasure.
Are you serious? The man put in at least 2000 hours of his own time to create all this stuff, most of it is still out there available and being made by various people around the world.

In fact, here you go: https://github.com/hologenics?tab=repositories

5 open sourced projects anyone is welcome to build, or even expand upon if they want to. Not his repositories, but that's the thing - they're out there as he made them available to all - so bash on.

And to be clear, the accelerator that someone was attempting to clone was the TF536, so you'll be waiting a damn long time for a clone of the unreleased TF1260. It seems you're not even in possession of all the facts, and already judgement has been passed. Have you considered running for US president?

As Chris Morris once said, "next time you cross the road, don’t bother looking"

I'll not be responding to anymore of your pish, as apparently that's all you are capable of producing.

Good day sir.

Page generated in 0.04360 seconds with 11 queries