Thread: Wiz (Amiga AGA)
View Single Post
Old 29 November 2020, 11:51   #450
AmigaDweeb
Mutation Software

Big grin

For the record most of the money/profit I made for Wiz went on buying a recapped CD32 and a TF330 gold top cpu expansion, so I can hopefully up my game even further next time round the loop. Plus I invested in the rather expensive Wiz glossy boxes (still to arrive of course) + some wine and curry + magazine adverts + restock of some component parts to make CyberPunks 2 physical game next year. There is no money left from Wiz to pay anybody anything after all taxes and physical production deductions OK LOL

The Amiga marketplace is now approx 1/15th of the size it was when I was in it 25years ago and that is a hard fact from the sales I have had. Good yes but dreams and aspirations of owning a lambo or French chateau hahahaaaaaaaaaa forget it.

Going by some of the problems going on I read here in the past about people working with other people on projects and then projects going tits up or whatever - nope can't be doing with that stress either.

Just saying so you all know where I am coming from 100%.

Finally, and I really do want to move on now as I'm sure you all do... I'll be posting Wiz Amiga unit sales at the end of January 2021 so some of you budding homebrew publishers just like me out there, can see how I/we did. It will be totals since launch for Wiz Physical Disk/USB, Digital and also CD32 .ISO Digital sales (and hopefully Wiz Big Glossy Boxes too) by units sold.

Bye for now.

Last edited by AmigaDweeb; 29 November 2020 at 12:23.

Page generated in 0.18919 seconds with 11 queries