View Single Post
Old 21 November 2020, 00:02   #41
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by remax View Post
I used your file (slightly modified) to install the package from 41.1 to 44.1 and by comparing to a manual install, i think i have spotted 2 very little problems.

I think in pack 41.1, you have to delete Starians\__Shot.jpg and Ween - The Prophecy\__Shot.jpg, or else you are stuck with the old version of this file.

EDIT : Another one, which i am less sure : In pack 43.1, I think you must not delete the full content of Fortress of Fear RTG or else there is no more Screenshots in the folder (the pack only install a new hdf but no new sshot file).

I looked in the next packages, but found no other files.
remax; you should definitely not need to use malko's scripts...

I just gave you the "Base install plus "Update Packs #1 - 40" incorporated" a week or so ago...

You only have a few "Update Packs" to apply manually; and my instructions are very clear / simple... and without mistakes

Quote:
I think in pack 41.1, you have to delete Starians\__Shot.jpg and Ween - The Prophecy\__Shot.jpg, or else you are stuck with the old version of this file.
I updated these title / shots in one of the "Update Packs"; can't remember which one exactly without checking...

Anyway, nothing should need to be deleted by malko's script; the new .PNG should be extracted over the old ones.

Quote:
EDIT : Another one, which i am less sure : In pack 43.1, I think you must not delete the full content of Fortress of Fear RTG or else there is no more Screenshots in the folder (the pack only install a new hdf but no new sshot file).
That is correct; a lot of updates in that pack were just the .HDF; as I only updated AHI settings.

Last edited by DamienD; 21 November 2020 at 01:05. Reason: ...fixed spelling mistakes

Page generated in 0.04476 seconds with 11 queries