View Single Post
Old 12 November 2020, 14:29   #181
RCK
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
So who is taking care of the migration of AMR and when will it be taking place exactly?! There are several bugs in AMR as it stands on the old server that resulted from the last server upgrade a few years ago. I reported them to Codetapper, but he said that there was little he could do from his end and that it was something that you need to fix at the server level IIRC. Anyway, I will see if the bugs persist after AMR is migrated to the new server and will report them to you then.

EDIT: Was AMR just migrated too? I don't remember it being migrated before. Redblade reported a problem the other day with the links to coverdisk downloads having gone missing:

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?...37#post1433237
Migration is now complete !
Cody has now control over the last, so you can make new report to him if your last issues persist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBong View Post
EDIT2: Thanks RCK for the increased storage space for PMs on EAB - I just noticed! Did you just increase it recently?? Until recently, I'd been getting emails this year saying that PMs from various users weren't coming through due to having no space.
It was a a few months ago I think

Page generated in 0.05961 seconds with 11 queries