View Single Post
Old 31 October 2020, 05:13   #62
AC/DC HACKER!

@ Thomas,

It's sweet to have CVisionPPC functioning under OS 3.1.4.1. It didn't work right out of the box, I had to copy the rest of the of package cards to the installed. I'll check into that later. I'm very glad to see Wipeout 2097, Payback WOS, and some others are functioning as they should. FakeModes is giving a problem though.

PAL monitor may be removed or still in Monitors..but it doesn't make any difference. At least for my complicated 3.5 and updated 3.5 to 3.1.4.1 install. FakeModes are still causing problems between my Picasso 4 and CVisionPPC.

I don't have FakeNativeModes active in either Monitor (CVPPC/PicassoIV)..so they shouldn't be shown in ScreenMode list but they are. If I set my A4000 in Native screen mode...then booting my Picasso 4's screen looks wonky (when Screenmode.prefs is deleted)..with a Line about 25% from the bottom. If I remove CVisionPPC from Devs:Monitors to Devs: and reboot..then PAL or NTSC displays fine. Also, when WHDLoad or any other game that relies on PAL or NTSC is passed through from my Picasso 4 I hear sound, that isn't correct. The press the Exit key, whatever is assigned that that WHDLoad game, it will exit..and I have mouse access again.

With CGFX 4+Last Update this isn't a problem with Picasso 4 + CVisionPPC. Just change PASSTHROUGH settings. Is it possible to add some kind of Passthrough to P96? I read the FAQ...but it's only focused on what IS..not the possible future.

Meanwhile, I'll just activate CVisionPPC from just outside of Devs: drawer I have Leftout on my Workbench? By the way, HUGE Appreciation for getting to all at least functional. What a great start!

Workbench Screen Dragging with PIV..requires a moment before dragging but does do it. I noticed that after a few first attempts.

Page generated in 0.04266 seconds with 11 queries