View Single Post
Old 14 October 2020, 13:28   #1
sovox

Sovox Compilation for CDTV

Here is the Sovox Compilation for your Commodore CDTV and an iso that I created with a lot of effort and a long time where you will find over 350 games, then there are adf files, programs, players, and music mods, the cdtv is very limited, many incompatibility problems did not allow to insert well-known games, I tried to insert everything I was able to make work, my idea was to insert only games to be used only with the remote control but unfortunately it was not possible for the few compatible games , to make everything work at its best you need a keyboard and disk drive to save the games where available, most likely something may not work at the limit report it what does not work, keep in mind that I have tested all the games but I have limited myself only to upload, and all those that have been uploaded I put them in the iso

Burn at the lowest speed of your burner, for example I in my 52X burner or burned the ISO at 16X which would be the minimum write speed of the burner, if you follow these indications the burned CD will be read well by your CDTV I for example I used the free ImgBurn program for burning.
Update, thanks to JST programmer jotd a program similar to WHDLoad with this program it is possible to load WHDLoad games with the basic kickstart 1.3 of the CDTV and 1MB but only some games that are not demanding of memory maximum 512KB however it is also possible to load games heavier but you need to have more memory for now I have inserted only the basic ones of a CDTV, in the ISO image it is possible to find in the menu 5,6,7 150 WHDLoad games

Have fun with my ISO image 12/11/2020

Last edited by sovox; 12 November 2020 at 12:59.

Page generated in 0.04787 seconds with 11 queries