View Single Post
Old 08 October 2020, 19:36   #128
Amigajay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovox View Post
Ti ringrazio della guida, vedrò di attingere le informazioni se qualcosa mi manca, comunque sono capace di creare le iso, ho anche creato un menu semplice testuali, le idea sono tante, ma purtroppo come sai il CDTV e troppo limitato per caricare i giochi, tanti test bisogna fare, ecco qui la mia immagine ISO che sono riuscito a creare, e in lavorazione, e più un test, la mia idea e di creare un cd con molti giochi e programmi e tanti menu
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ke...ew?usp=sharing

Just tried a few versions of Arkanoid 2 and no luck, crashes for me too.

The CDTV makes it so hard because of KS1.3 you don't realise how much better KS2/3 are until something doesn't work on 1.3! I mean lots of games need DF0 assigning to the games location and its not possible (that i know of) with KS1.3.

Simply being able to rip a ADF in the first place doesn't mean it will work, and since KS1.3 can't use WHDload, the only other option is JST if there is a slave for that particular game.

This is why it took so long when i did my CDTV compilations to actually find games that would fit into ram and then load! But just keep trying other games, but you will find its a case of not having most of the games you actually want.

Page generated in 0.04458 seconds with 11 queries