View Single Post
Old 08 October 2020, 19:16   #127
DamienD
Banned

sovox; why don't you use an online translator before posting?
<click>
sovox; perché non usi un traduttore online prima di pubblicare?

Simple:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Amigajay could you please me a great pleasure I would like to load the Arkanoid Revenge game from cd on the CDTV but unfortunately it does not load it resets, there are many that give the same problem and I cannot understand how to load them, if instead load from floppy cdtv does not reset I assume it is compatible with cdtv, you could create me a command to load it from cd, so then I have the basis to load other games if it works
example the test drive game reset itself, but I was able to load it with this command Assign "TEST DRIVE:" sys: Games / test_drive / test_drive_1
here download the game
https://www.edicola8bit.com/test/arkanoid_revenge.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and you should probably start your own thread as all these questions have nothing to do with Amigajay's "Unofficial CDTV Conversion Thread".

...e probabilmente dovresti iniziare il tuo thread poiché tutte queste domande non hanno nulla a che fare con il "thread di conversione CDTV non ufficiale" di Amigajay.

Last edited by DamienD; 08 October 2020 at 19:23.

Page generated in 0.04296 seconds with 11 queries