Thread: Tiny Bobble
View Single Post
Old 15 August 2020, 16:47   #75
Crumb

@pink^abyss

Excellent job, and thank you for your excellent remake, it runs very smoothly on my 020 A600! Pretracker sounds very nice.

I've noticed a few things with 0.92 that could be corrected:
-If you eat many candy-powerup for throwing the bubbles far away it looks like the powerup is added or something like that because the bubbles reach the other extreme of the screen. I played the arcade when I was a kid and I don't remember that it was possible (although I may remember wrong)
-When the level is finished on Tiny Bubble the dragon dissapears, the screen scrolls and then appears again from the top inside the bubble but in the arcade the dragon doesn't dissapear, the sprite used inside the bubble is shown without bubble and when the sprite reaches the new level screen the tiny bubble starts to grow.

It looks like it takes too much time since a bubble explodes and the thing that is inside comes out, e.g. water stream, thunders... but perhaps they are ok, it's been a long time since I played.

It would be nice if pressing "P" paused the game like in the "original" atari port.

Anyway don't take my comments too seriously and thanks for your brilliant shiny game. I'll give 0.93 a go when I can. Thank you!

Puzzle Bobble would be a great tiny game too but I guess you already have your own favourites :-D

PS: Tiny Bubble is now in my favourite Amiga Games list :-)

Last edited by Crumb; 15 August 2020 at 18:38.

Page generated in 0.04335 seconds with 11 queries