Thread: CHD format
View Single Post
Old 29 July 2020, 00:56   #25
Ian
Global Moderator

Don't know if it would garner any attention to be honest. Hopefully tomse, who is the tosec iso guy sees the thread and agrees then I guess it will happen.

Your post though has motivated me to try and get the batch file to automate properly as much as possible and leave zips that couldn't be converted so these can be manually done after the script does the bulk.

Reverting is easy as filenames remain consistent. If I had spotted the errors prior to some of the last couple of days I did I would've submitted corrections.

I think this only reallly interests those posting in the thread though at the moment, I guess if it was added to TOSEC though, many more would be interested.

I have converted these mainly for Retroarch/launchbox, Started with redump sets which are a doddle as launchbox likes to unzip stuff for megadrive CD and leave it on my system SSD as most of the cores and obviosuly WinUAE work directly with the CHD it made sense just to convert everything.

Still got the PS1 dat to convert, just waiting for a 5 or 6 USA images to become available and then convert the set as is at the moment "complete"

Last edited by Ian; 29 July 2020 at 01:02.

Page generated in 0.13662 seconds with 11 queries