View Single Post
Old 16 July 2020, 23:37   #9
bobrpggamer

I also used the Accelerated controller Mad-Matt suggested now that the PPC rom file has been taken care of.

Why the name "ralphschmidt-cyberstorm-ppc-4471.rom" works I don't know, but it works, thank you guys, maybe I should thank ralphschmidt too.

I have been fooling around with Sheepshaver and other Mac emualators for kicks the past couple of days and when I boot a mac II and or a Mac G4, I wonder what would have happened if Steve Jobs ran Commodore. Perhaps we would have PCs and Amigas rather than PCs and Macs. The mac is about as vanilla as I can imagine but with Jobs promoting them they won the fight and the mainstream retail Amiga died in the mid 90s (at least in the US). If the Amiga was mainstream retail these days i would be using one instead of a PC, I always loved my Amiga and always will, even though I sold it to my brother in law in 1990. But to be honest I would not be able to run Amiga OS 4.1 as my main PC in any way compared to my Windows 10, and I am not sure anyone really could unless they are hardcore or something.

Not to disrespect the Mac emulator devs and their hard work but the Mac emulators are not much compared to WinUae, its like a station wagon compared to a Ferrari.

Edit:
OS is installing on the drive. Thank you again guys!

Last edited by bobrpggamer; 17 July 2020 at 01:03.

Page generated in 0.04376 seconds with 11 queries