Thread: Project Horizon
View Single Post
Old 18 June 2020, 16:09   #69
gyagyagyerek
DIY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
I have a problem with fonts. Look at the pictures.

It appears in HDD version on my real Amiga. I unpacked your .rar to my harddisk, started the game and got this. I have copied ProjectHorizon fonts files from game drawer to my FONTS:, rebooted Amiga and it didn't help. Where the game looks for the fonts? In system fonts drawer? I tried to compare ADF with RAR and beside two music files not present in ADF they seem to be identical, with one exception: ph.font file. So I copied this to my HDD to ProjectHorizon game drawer and it also didn't help. I can not even identify what is that huge font that I have in my game now.
It should be loading the first font it founds from their own folder.. ..but it appears to be loading (possibly) from dh0:font..
Ok, thank you for all feedback! It's also on the TODO list.

In AMOS we don't find any working solution (yet) for loading a font from disk that we want use. That means that i can't give an exact name like "ph.font". It works in a way that it searches a folder , making a list and i can define that i want to use font number x from that list..
..and ofcourse everybody can have different (amount of) fonts in their system...

Does anybody has a solution for that problem?

Page generated in 0.05549 seconds with 11 queries