View Single Post
Old 27 May 2020, 15:09   #333
Liqourice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC/DC HACKER! View Post
Now that I understand you were asking for help for You, I get it. She?? ;-)

Is the battery is still good, and has NOT leaked, then you have possibilities of other parts of the Motherboard to be in decent shape. By deactivated you mean the Monitor file is altered in some way so it's not read? Permissions, Executeable..and so on.

I need a lot more info before I could offer more help. Your details are a bit vague. I also don't know the CV64/3D very well, but I DO have a CyberVisionPPC and it doesn't function correctly if some settings aren't correct.

Since the CV64/3D did lock more, I'd wonder about it. But it does Not mean it's the GFX board. Check your settings. Some people make changes and then forget they did.

This isn't really an Amiga diagnostic thread, so I'm going to reserve asking further questions about that. Okay, okay, 1 question...is your Amiga setup to display ONLY through that board or another way?

Nah, I'm not asking anyone to diagnose. Just reflecting on what the situation is.

If I hold both mouse buttons during boot (after the boot menu that is) it defaults to the chipset gfx, hence the card isn't active. Didn't really change any settings between before it stopped working, at least not as I can recall, but I'll check. Even tried to reinstall Picasso96 without any luck so.

No visible leakage from the battery either. It's been replaced a few times over the years.

Again, just mentioning these things. The main issue of this thread is what I try to focus on since I'm quite sure the original PSU is well tired after 28 years and needs to be fixed or replaced no matter what.

Page generated in 0.04357 seconds with 11 queries