View Single Post
Old 13 March 2020, 22:36   #118
TTD

Send a message via MSN to TTD
Is there still someone there makes mod or tunes with Protracker these days?!

Well most of my Amiga tunes are not published at all, last I made was in 2000 but did found and old data CD with some of my old .MOD tunes, the funnies was thoese with my voice yeah I know I cannot sign at all, not enough with that my knowledge to notes is nothing. I did most of tunes that way.
Some calculation, or random pushed Amiga keyboard in a tracker program, begin with Soundtracker2.2 doc version if I remember right,m last used was Protracker 3.62 or something like that.

I begin on the c64 and thoese are not publish either, other than the wellknown Echoing tune from Banana / The Elektronic Knight since he also made tunes on C64.

To Skope that write about all his tune he has a module called "I have a Dream" funny that is what I have found a song from myself called Dream. Where I sing if you call that sing "I have a dream".
So I must hear that title from Skope.

I have for a few days added some new patterns to my old Dream.mod and changes some notes (old to match better the song) that should still be in .mod format used Skaletracker on PC. But should still be playable on protracker on amiga.
Just to get an idea how weak it´s.
The bad lyrics for my Dream mod. is:

"I have a dream.
Have you a dream.
I have my dream.
My dream in Heaven."

Added in extended version. "used my old samples"
I have a dream (dream)
My dream in heaven (dream)
The (dream) comes but not so often, more like an extra effect did not work as I wanted, but works.

If any wants them just tell me where to put my old modules. Including my not finished tunes.

Page generated in 0.06873 seconds with 11 queries