View Single Post
Old 12 February 2020, 14:06   #1
Cobe

Avoid Amiga.net.pl / Bitronic.pl

First of all I'm sorry that it had to come to this and I'm disappointed that there are "Amigans" that are not into Amiga just simply because of love for the Amiga.

So far we published 2 games for Amiga.net.pl. Lumberjack Reloaded and Pong4k.

We had our suspicions after release of Lumberjack. First we got one number of sold releases and than when came a moment to transfer that money to us, Amiga.net.pl halved the numbers with excuse, first numbers were with preorders that people actually never paid...

This time its obvious. It's been 9 months since release of Pong4k and still we didn't receive neither a copy of game for ourselves neither the money that game made.

Communication with Amiga.net.pl is intermittent.
Mostly referring us to contact its associates, which is not our thing to do in the first place, but ok, Amiga scene is small so we mostly "know" each other, & then after contacting them we get contradictor informations or just "I don't know what he's talking about, that be ridiculous."

I never wanted to make some money out of games, I just love physical releases, so I gave Amiga.net.pl more than fair period to try to solve issue, eventually I had to tell him good luck, keep the money, I'll just have to go public about this in hope that some other devs wont get in the same or similar situation and I really hope that some other devs and Amigans aren't already fooled with false numbers.

Last edited by Cobe; 05 April 2021 at 23:05.

Page generated in 0.04401 seconds with 10 queries