View Single Post
Old 30 January 2020, 14:52   #60
thgill

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuola View Post
Strange. My SD card has been behaving without any problems after the update. Do you have the ide speedup on? I disabled it in the first place, when installed the Furia for the first time a few years ago. What FS? I'm running PFS3. Any particular situation, when the corruption happens?
I too am running PFS3.

I setup this 64GB SD card at the same time I bought the Furia. I had previously used a smaller one in this machine with a Vampire 2.

A couple hours after I updateding the firmware I started getting these DIRBLOCK error messages at book up. And it progressively got worse.

I initially thought the SD card was just failing so last night I setup a new SD card. After putting it in the A600 and rebooting a few times, same thing is happening.

So I am going to format the partitions and re-setup the card again (in WinUAE) and then swap out the Furia for a borrowed ACA620 I have and see if the problem keeps happening or if it's eliminated.

I emailed Lotharek to find out what firmware had shipped on this card and he said he wasn't 100% sure, but believes it was 12.5. So I will try flashing that firmware to see if it improves the situation.

Page generated in 0.05188 seconds with 11 queries