View Single Post
Old 07 December 2019, 09:16   #27
Honitos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshft View Post
Sorry, you'r right. As I usually run the WB in Hires nolace, I edit the tooltypes to get superhires lace. Changing WB to superhires lace would work too of course. As you asked in the FB group what to improve next, in my personal opinion it would be awesome if the IDE could be adjusted to work also in hires nolace (the prefs window and others are just a little too large at the moment) but that's a different story

It is an .ab2 file. The other tokens are recognized. When I press enter there, it is tokenized and compiles and runs ok!
However when I save the file (.ab3) and reload it, exactly these commands are unrecognized ("????Lib65/4","????Lib65/1",...)
Ok this may be a problem of the new tokenizer. It is very fast and based on a hashmap that is build of all tokens available. When loading a source file, it tokenizes it on the fly. But it is case sensitive. If it does not recognize a command as a token, it does not touch it.
If you later edit this line the PED-tokenizer does the job...
Try to rebuild the hashmap by building the helpindex from the help-menu.

Quote:
And just a small bug: When I open the IDE with a screen with less than 32 colors I get the message "at least 16 colors recommended".
I will check that.

Page generated in 0.04332 seconds with 10 queries