View Single Post
Old 19 November 2019, 03:30   #2497
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
Initially planned to screen-shot another game that I played a lot BitD, but changed my mind after giving a go to this one that I never heard about
Now I can finally go to sleep

...as all new 32 x 500MB parts for the "Base Install + Update Packs #1 - 30" are currently uploading

Out of curiosity; what was your original screenshot meant to be malko?

I have to say this, but sorry my friend; this probably makes your scripts for "my collection" somewhat redundant now; as there are a mix of people who've kept up-to-date from day one / others who've requested at various times over the past 2 years / and then new EAB members that just joined a month or so ago etc...

Although I appreciate the effort you've gone through; really it's nothing compared to what I've done at the end of the day...

I did say from the beginning that it wasn't required in your thread...

If it's not already obvious; I do look after my own userbase and don't really need 3rd part assistance with managing / auditing "my collection"; I have things well and truly under control

Sorry if this sounds harsh; but at the end of the day it's the truth... and has been from day one, since back in 2005 when I started this project.

Page generated in 0.04892 seconds with 10 queries