View Single Post
Old 10 September 2019, 17:58   #6
Mark sealey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
There is separare request forum and don't mix different requests, thanks..

Applications can't do it (without admin privileges and installing service/driver. I won't touch Windows drivers)

Perhaps..

I planned to fix that long time ago but I forgot. Again.

Correct fix is to initialize all required D3D buffers/stuff for both displays at startup to speed up switching. (and dynamic sound buffer is not going to work very well)

Boards without boot ROM don't need any extra emulation. Simply set up correct CPU and memory spaces etc. You are not going to get correct speed anyway until someone published/reverses 68020 internal logic.

Uses SVGA chip that that was not popular. No one has written emulation. (I don't write complex PC board emulations)

Two possible reasons and a bonus:

1) hardware compatibility problem. Amiga IDE is not 100% compatible.
2) SD card in USB adapter vs SD card in CF/IDE adapter may not have exact same capacity or "geometry". (and "geometry" usually is not readable in Windows because USB adapters don't bother to implement all nice commands). Geometry difference rarely causes problems, main difference usually is that last few megabytes of drive not being accessible. Always leave ~8M of unused space at the end as a workaround.
*) User didn't configure emulator correctly.
Very Interesting.

Ok sd card is in a card reader (built in to my laptop)

Page generated in 0.05529 seconds with 11 queries