View Single Post
Old 30 August 2019, 15:13   #39
trydowave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Kazuki View Post
Everything is like thru smoked glass. Overall some low contrast like.
Give me some colour which is not blue-orange-brown color line.
Almost no reds, only few greens (pants and leaves) and even if, colors are just low contrast. Sorry, but cannot see these "over 60 colors".

Compare with this:
Fightin Spirit is a great looking game but then so is Metro Seige; just in a different way. Both could quite happily live in an arcade or be on a console and thats all im interested about.
It has a lovely pastel look to it. Having very vibrant colours doesn't always make for a good palette as anyone whos played Captain Planet can attest to. On top of that it has multiple layers of parallax where figntin spirit has none.

As for this AGA stuff.. the guy has stated that he has a thing for pushing OCS machines to their limits in order to prove that they could of gone head to head with a snes or megadrive back in the day.
AGA came after so that defeats the point in what hes trying to accomplish. If AGA is something you want either find someone who cares about that or try it yourself if your a coder?
Not to mention the people making this game already have enough on their plates as it is making the A500 version

Micheal's obsession with pushing the A500 (the amigas most of us had back then) is something I share. The major difference is that finally, here comes a guy thats got the know-how and talent to actually do it. And that should be praised!

I for one think this is the most exciting thing to happen to the Amiga community in... well.. i cant remember how long. A much needed boost of positivity, the love for making games and a can do attitude is a welcome return.

Last edited by trydowave; 30 August 2019 at 15:35.

Page generated in 0.04307 seconds with 11 queries