View Single Post
Old 07 July 2019, 10:18   #20
Amigajay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotd View Post
problem is sometimes the protection is not properly bypassed and there's some DSKRDY code remaining.

Maybe I can help with those.
Appreciate any help with any game, another problem is with PGA Tour Golf, when goes to load the game after the clubhouse screen a requester pops up saying disk is write protected, obviously running from CD its write protected, is there anyway to get around this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earok View Post
@AmigaJay I've chucked two of my own CDTV projects (dating from when I had a similar project in the works) into the zone.

- Flight of the Amazon Queen, including 49 well described save files so that a game can be resumed from almost anywhere.

- Test Drive 2 with all expansions, including MombasaJoe's unofficial "North Germany" scenery pack.

Feel free to use them if you wish, though you may want to make new ISOs from them - they do show the AmigaDOS 1.3 screen.
Cheers Earok! I will remake the Iso's as its a bugbear of mine those WB screens on console games! Credit you of course next to game title.

Sunday's update is early today as i have grandson to look after and he's more into Minecraft than Hexcraft!

Page generated in 0.04390 seconds with 11 queries