View Single Post
Old 27 June 2019, 12:50   #1
DamienD
Banned

"Unofficial" Update Packs - DamienD's WinUAE Collection

Hi all,

Have decided to create a new thread for "unofficial" update packs for my collection as I'm slowing down with updates after 14 years of hard work.

If I'm honest, not a path that I really wanted to go down but...

Anyway, this thread is for others who want to create / share what extra stuff they enjoy and feel is missing.

Let me start by saying the following important things:
  • None of these "unofficial" update packs are endorsed by me.
  • In the future, quality and time permitting, I may add some content into my "official" collection after my own personal processing.
  • These "unofficial" updates may not be up to my usual standards in terms of <gamedirs>, filenames, configurations, title / screenshots, windowed / fullscreen, game ports, set resolution / filters, centering, diskswapper slots or indeed anything else.
  • Use at your own risk.
  • I will not be assisting in any manner i.e. structure / content, creating / modifying files, or bug fixing / supporting anything posted here.
I'm probably opening a whole can of worms by doing this but... at the end of the day, I'm not responsible and if that's what the community wants then...

BTW; ignore the thread opening date. it's actually the 30/07/2019... I had to copy / edit an older post of mine, previous to Gzegzolka's, so that I could add an introduction.

Last edited by DamienD; 31 July 2019 at 01:45.

Page generated in 0.04475 seconds with 11 queries