View Single Post
Old 18 May 2019, 16:57   #55
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastyCDGS View Post
Well, if it clipboard sharing is disabled altogether, fs-uae shouldn't crash when starting with clipboard_sharing = 1 config entry, but issue a warning to the user, instead.
Of course, I just haven't gotten to it yet. This is all work-in-progress.

Quote:
I now have tested Cyberstorm PPC OS4.1FE mode. Booting only works with no graphics card enabled. PPC speed is normal here instead of the previous test with OS3.9.
Excellent

Quote:
However, the new boot ROM mode making UAE expansions compatible with OS4.x also doesn't work, i.e. directory HD's aren't working in OS4.x mode.
Do I have to enable some uae_ setting in config file to enable this? EDIT: Had missing uae_uaeboard = full+indirect config entry. Directory harddrives work now!
I'm almost a but surprised that it work without modifications (also uaegfx in OS4.1FE), great work @toni -And thanks for testing.

Quote:
Just tested the commit and it works for me even with 1080p resolution on Workbench! Great! Note that I have a graphics_card_memory = 16 in the config file. Might be the issue for you! EDIT: Tested uaegfx now with OS4.1FE, too. Works also in 1080p now! Excellent work!
Hmm, strange, it works for me up to about 1920x1020x32, and I supposedly have 16 MB graphics memory. Strange, but will investigate further. Are you sure you get full HD @32-bit color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007 View Post
32bit works for me up to 1344x1080. 4k res crashes (not useful anyway). But I miss 1080p resolution. Where does uaegfx get the available resolutions from?
Mostly hard-coded in FS-UAE. But I always add the native fullscreen resolution (and the window resolution you started FS-UAE with). I'll add 1920x1080 to the list of built-in resolutions so it's always available (when I get it to work again).

Page generated in 0.06992 seconds with 11 queries