Thread: Entry: AMIner
View Single Post
Old 01 March 2019, 00:12   #4
KaiN

Aaaaand it's done! Softiron has power over 1st post so I'll let him edit it if he feels like it.

The final version is here - look for zip/adf with 2019-02-28 date.

There were lots of features that we wanted to include, some of them are listed here or in other Github issues, some are in our heads.

I'll give you some highlights what we've done for EAB deadline:
  • All gfx changed to 32 colors (yay!)
  • Lots of new gfx
  • Because of that game requires 1MB CHIP + a bit of FAST (sry guys).
  • Works on KS1.3 and up! 040 and higher is broken though.
  • Different color palettes on different depths,
  • Ability to collect dinosaur bones!
  • Initial work on story mode,
  • Unfortunately we still don't have music since I wasn't able to rewrite ptplayer for my engine's usage in time,
  • Perhaps something else what I can't remember atm

Some features are still not optimized or buggy since I was hacking them together just before the deadline. We'll continue work on this game and make it so it'll run smoothly at all times on 2MB CHIP A500 @ 7MHz.

Screenshots/videos will be posted later since I'm so tired I can't do it right now. Hope judges will forgive me. We had helluva time bracing ourselves to expand this game to game compo, so thanks for letting us participate. If anyone has any doubts what we've done since Retrokomp, the old version is still accesible on OneDrive - plz check it out and compare for yourself.

Pssst. To show current plan press space or enter near building on surface.

Pssst2. Bear in mind that game is set in alternative reality. We do not endorse, nor sympathize or criticize views, ideology and opinions shown there.

Page generated in 0.11359 seconds with 11 queries