View Single Post
Old 10 January 2019, 12:58   #36
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikems View Post
About parallax you can view 5 layers in the ground and another 5 layers in the clouds.
[ Show youtube player ]

Going by that scene in the video of the windows version, I count layers with a colour usage around the "worth" of around 9 full screen bitplanes (3 in the foreground, 2,2,1,1).

Your demo is really nice, and I am not sure what the technical side behind it is built up to, but the stuff I see there could be done with some sprite and copper trickery as well...

In that scene though there is just A WHOLE LOT of full screen parallax being seen, and personally I don't have any idea how I would implement that. Even on an AGA machine.

If you do, then kudos to you...

(Please don't take anything I wrote as an offense. I merely post this on the hope of having a technical discussion, since I am interested in these kind of things )

Once again, I am amazed by the pixel art shown by Wonderboy Bobi, and your demo looks really promising. Please keep us updated on your progress...

This, along McGeezers Rygar, could be the game that shows the world what AGA is really capable of...

Page generated in 0.04314 seconds with 10 queries